DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – A man that was found dead in a home in Dayton Monday has been identified and his death has been ruled a homicide.
Jerry M. Combs, 85, was found by his neighbor in his home on S. Sperling Ave. in Dayton Monday morning. According to authorities, there was blood on the wall and homicide detectives were called out.
The Montgomery County Coroner confirmed that the Combs died by multiple sharp-force injuries.
Dayton Police are investigating the circumstances around Combs’ death.
- One of last living Tuskegee Airmen celebrates 102nd birthday
- Attorney says school district ‘misapplied law’ in arresting woman with no mask at football game
- Mom’s remains disappear after being mailed to wrong address
- Giant rat wins animal hero award for sniffing out landmines
- City of Springfield offering free parking at downtown garage through the end of the year