DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – A man is dead after he was shot and killed late Monday night under a highway in Dayton, according to authorities.
Officials say that at around 10:45 pm Monday, 19-year-old Dominic Clark, of Dayton, was shot under the I-75 overpass near West Stewart Street and Campbell Avenue. A woman who lives nearby the scene called 911 after hearing gunshots. The woman reportedly did not witness the shooting, but saw someone fall out of a vehicle.
Crews arrived and found multiple shell casings on the scene where a Clark was pronounced dead. Police are still investigating what led up to the shooting.
2 NEWS is working to learn more and will have additional details as they become available.
- 2nd Street Market to reopen with restrictions for shoppers
- Newsfeed Now Coronavirus: ‘Facts Not Fear’ morning update – May 28, 2020
- Kitchen fire spreads to attic in Beavercreek home
- Tokyo Olympics just beginning the race to reset themselves
- US economy shrank at faster-than-expected 5% rate in first quarter