DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – A man is dead after he was shot and killed late Monday night under a highway in Dayton, according to authorities.
Officials say that at around 10:45 pm Monday, 19-year-old Dominic Clark, of Dayton, was shot under the I-75 overpass near West Stewart Street and Campbell Avenue. A woman who lives nearby the scene called 911 after hearing gunshots. The woman reportedly did not witness the shooting, but saw someone fall out of a vehicle.
Crews arrived and found multiple shell casings on the scene where a Clark was pronounced dead. Police are still investigating what led up to the shooting.
2 NEWS is working to learn more and will have additional details as they become available.
- Body found behind Springfield hotel identified
- Mother facing multiple charges after 16-year-old weighs in at 26 pounds
- China shuts down more cities in bid to contain deadly virus
- Firefighting plane crashes in Australia, killing 3 Americans
- K-9 bites cow, South Carolina deputy tases K-9, cow kicks deputy