DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) — A man is dead after a late night shooting in Dayton.
A 911 caller reported hearing men arguing, before hearing gunshots on West Norman Street, near Mayfair Road, just before 11 p.m. Tuesday.
Officers responded to the call and found a man dead from a gunshot wound. The victim has been identified as 21-year-old Aron Sanders, of Dayton.
Police have not released any suspect information.
Homicide detectives are leading the investigation. Anyone with information about the shooting is asked to call Dayton Police.
- VIDEO: Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office looking for person of interest
- Dayton closes city buildings to the public Monday
- Second stimulus checks: Biden, Democrats push GOP for more virus relief
- Walmart Black Friday: See the deals that start this week
- Crews respond to ‘fully-engulfed’ house fire in Dayton Monday