XENIA, Ohio (WDTN) – A Huber Heights man was arrested this week in connection with the death of a Fairborn man in 2016.
Our friends at the Fairborn Daily Herald report that 24-year-old Rashawn Cochran is in the Greene County Jail, awaiting arraignment on charges of murder and aggravated robbery.
An indictment from August 21 alleges that on or around November 20, 2016, Cochran caused the death of 19-year-old Jarrell Plummer, while committing or attempting to commit an act of violence.
Prosecuting Attorney Stephen Haller says their theory is that the incident was drug-related.
Cochran faces 15 to life for the murder charge and 3-11 years for the aggravated robbery charge.
He is being held on a $500,000 bond.Grab the FREE WDTN News App from the Apple Store or Google play. Stay up to date with all the local news, weather and sports as well as live newscasts and events as they happen.
- Vaping cases decreasing after school district introduces cessation classes
- House passes bill to lower drug prices
- Ryan Reynolds says he related to Peloton actress’ plight
- ‘They’re the best in the world;’ Dayton officers honored for actions during mass shooting
- Storm Team 2 Forecast 6 PM Thursday 12 Dec 2019