NEW CARLISLE, Ohio (WDTN) – A man is arrested Friday after driving a car into a home and fleeing the scene in New Carlisle.
The man struck a home on the 1700 block of Hartley Avenue at 8 p.m. Troopers located the man in parked in the middle of the road a few houses down. OSP say the man was impaired and fought with Deputies and Troopers while being arrested. Further investigation found the car the man was driving was taken without the owner’s permission.
No one in the home was hurt. The man is facing several charges including OVI, hit and skip, driving under suspension and resisting arrest.
- Wright State University students providing COVID-19 contact tracing support to local health departments
- Northridge Local Schools to stay remote for remainder of semester
- Missouri breeder euthanizes 21 dogs instead of turning them over to inspectors, AG says
- Kansas recalls hundreds of license plates over concern of racial slur
- Daylight saving: Here’s when you need to set your clocks back