KETTERING, Ohio (WDTN) – Kettering police are searching for a suspect accused of using counterfeit money at an area business.
On December 18 around 9:10 pm, police say a man entered a Circle K store and made a purchase with a fake $20 bill.
Anyone with information that could help identify him is asked to call 937-296-2555 and ask for Officer Tasker.
- Animal Planet star branches out to Gatlinburg to build 8 treehouses
- PHOTOS: Protesters gather across the Miami Valley
- Coronavirus in Ohio Saturday update: 38,111 cases, 2,370 deaths reported
- Tracking the Tropics: Tropical Storm Cristobal strengthening as it moves toward Louisiana
- Protesters gather at Courthouse Square