KETTERING, Ohio (WDTN) – Mamma Disalvo’s will close this Sunday, February 16, through Wednesday, February 19, due to funeral services for founder Rinaldo Disalvo, Sr.
The founder of the popular Italian restaurant passed away Wednesday. He was 84 years old.
Disalvo, Sr. opened Mama Disalvo’s in 1979.
The business will re-open at 4 pm on February 20.
- Flyers Fans celebrate record-breaking season
- Students celebrate Read Across America Day early at Primrose School of Centerville
- Are you ready for Super Tuesday?
- Disturbance at Mamma DiSalvo’s prompts police response
- Agency: 2nd US case of person who got virus from community