KETTERING, Ohio (WDTN) – Mamma Disalvo’s will close this Sunday, February 16, through Wednesday, February 19, due to funeral services for founder Rinaldo Disalvo, Sr.
The founder of the popular Italian restaurant passed away Wednesday. He was 84 years old.
Disalvo, Sr. opened Mama Disalvo’s in 1979.
The business will re-open at 4 pm on February 20.
- Mayor praises peaceful protest in Piqua
- Lily’s Bistro gives back to protesters after window busted in Saturday night protests
- Owners of Ohio bakery arm themselves with guns as violent protesters try to get inside
- Second day of protests turn violent in Las Vegas, police arrest 103 people, 11 officers injured
- People in Youngstown gather against police brutality, racial injustice