KETTERING, Ohio (WDTN) – Mamma DiSalvo’s will reopen at 4 p.m. on August 21 after closing temporarily due to a positive coronavirus test.
The restaurant announced on August 8 that they would close until at least August 19 in order to continue safety protocols and conduct a thorough cleaning with a professional company.
They plan to reopen their dining room and patio seating, and are also offering curbside pickup.
- Buck’s Giannis wins second consecutive MVP award, per reports
- Woman told officer ‘ I have to poop so bad’ before high-speed chase
- Dayton Fire Lieutenant named Ohio Fire Service Instructor of the Year
- Three people taken to hospital after crash
- Dayton firefighter honored with Community Service Award