BEAVERCREEK, Ohio (WDTN) – Partial lane closures will be possible on US-35 in Beavercreek at the end of the month, and again in March.
The City of Beavercreek originally intended to conduct guardrail maintenance and repairs from February 24 – February 28, but the project has since been postponed. A definite start date will be dependent on weather and safety conditions.
Similar maintenance is scheduled from March 2 – March 4 between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m.
Drivers should use caution during these periods while traveling both eastbound and westbound.
- Mayor praises peaceful protest in Piqua
- Lily’s Bistro gives back to protesters after window busted in Saturday night protests
- Owners of Ohio bakery arm themselves with guns as violent protesters try to get inside
- Second day of protests turn violent in Las Vegas, police arrest 103 people, 11 officers injured
- People in Youngstown gather against police brutality, racial injustice