BEAVERCREEK, Ohio (WDTN) – Partial lane closures will be possible on US-35 in Beavercreek at the end of the month, and again in March.
The City of Beavercreek originally intended to conduct guardrail maintenance and repairs from February 24 – February 28, but the project has since been postponed. A definite start date will be dependent on weather and safety conditions.
Similar maintenance is scheduled from March 2 – March 4 between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m.
Drivers should use caution during these periods while traveling both eastbound and westbound.
- Flyers Fans celebrate record-breaking season
- Students celebrate Read Across America Day early at Primrose School of Centerville
- Are you ready for Super Tuesday?
- Disturbance at Mamma DiSalvo’s prompts police response
- Agency: 2nd US case of person who got virus from community