DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Lt. Governor Jon Husted visited and toured Sinclair Community college Tuesday as part of the statewide workforce tour promoting the launch of TechCred.
TechCred is a program designed to up-skill the incumbent workforce to qualify them for new jobs in the technology-infused economy.
Husted served as the Director of the Governor’s Office of Workforce Transformation.
- UD students, faculty reflect on Ginsburg’s legacy on campus
- Annual “Call to Duty” ride honors fallen Dayton Detective Jorge DelRio
- Springfield bar cited for violating state’s alcohol curfew
- Foundation in memory of Derrick Fudge planning first relief mission to Lake Charles after Laura and Sally storms
- Five people injured in US-35 crash between Beavercreek and Xenia