DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Levitt Pavilion will not be opening to the public for its free concerts just yet, the venue is holding out and is optimistic it will happen later this summer.
Whenever its first concert does occur, the venue will have safety precautions and guidelines in place to keep its volunteers, staff and audiences as safe as possible.
Those interested can support the venue through donations here.
LATEST STORIES ON CORONAVIRUS
- Coronavirus in Ohio Sunday update: 57,151 cases, 2,911 deaths
- Second stimulus check: Where we stand as July begins
- Tipp City Fourth of July celebration not stopped by COVID-19
- Huber Heights marches forward with parade plans and 4th of July events
- Trump signs extension of COVID-relief fund for businesses