DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Levitt Pavilion will not be opening to the public for its free concerts just yet, the venue is holding out and is optimistic it will happen later this summer.
Whenever its first concert does occur, the venue will have safety precautions and guidelines in place to keep its volunteers, staff and audiences as safe as possible.
Those interested can support the venue through donations here.
- Scientists say ‘strange lights’ over Hawaii were likely a rocket from nearly 12 years ago
- Police search for suspect after Miami Twp. bank robbed
- Kushner says Black people must ‘want’ to succeed
- El Paso setting up field hospitals as facilities fill due to COVID-19 surge
- It’s back! How to grab KFC’s fried chicken-scented firelog before it sells out