CLARK COUNTY, Ohio (WDTN) – A crash on I-70 westbound past I-675 caused a heavy traffic backup Friday night.
The left lanes were closed between I-675 and SR-235.
It is unclear at this time how many cars were involved or if anyone has been injured.
2 NEWS is working to learn more about this developing story and will provide updates as they become available.
- 5.5 magnitude quake rattles Southern California
- Mugshots released of all 4 officers charged in George Floyd’s death
- Inmate back in custody after stealing law enforcement vehicle
- Ex-defense chief Mattis rips Trump for dividing Americans: ‘Does not even pretend to try’
- Don’t throw it out: What to do if you trashed your stimulus debit card