DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – This Christmas Eve, police around the area will help young patients at Dayton Children’s Hospital get a good night’s sleep.
Police departments will flash the lights on their cars outside the hospital as part of a group event called “Goodnight Lights.”
The event begins at 7:30 pm featuring emergency trucks, cars, and more lining up outside the hospital. The light show will start at 8 pm.
The goal is to give the children inside a unique nightlight to fall asleep to as they continue their treatment.
- Pres. Trump takes on social media outlets with an executive order
- Gov. DeWine allows local officials to make decisions on county fairs
- Ohio reopening some assisted living, intermediate care facilities to outdoor visitation
- Ohio Tax Commissioner denies delay request for Montgomery County property tax reappraisal
- Protest in downtown Columbus broken up after demonstrators breach Ohio Statehouse