TIPP CITY, Ohio (WDTN) – High water prompted lane closures on I-75 NB near Exit 69, causing traffic delays Wednesday afternoon.
The left lane was shut down until officials felt it was safe for drivers to pass through it.
Drivers were encouraged to slow down, use caution in the area, and expect delays.
More rain is expected over the next few days. Click here to see the Storm Team 2 Interactive Radar.Grab the FREE WDTN News App from the Apple Store or Google play. Stay up to date with all the local news, weather and sports as well as live newscasts and events as they happen.
- Pain relief without opioids
- Deputies search for man they say is ‘armed and dangerous’
- Live coverage & analysis: Judiciary Committee nears impeachment vote
- Brother chases, captures man who allegedly broke in and sexually assaulted his sleeping sister
- Family devastated after burglar steals baby’s ashes from home