TIPP CITY, Ohio (WDTN) – High water prompted lane closures on I-75 NB near Exit 69, causing traffic delays Wednesday afternoon.
The left lane was shut down until officials felt it was safe for drivers to pass through it.
Drivers were encouraged to slow down, use caution in the area, and expect delays.
More rain is expected over the next few days. Click here to see the Storm Team 2 Interactive Radar.
- DeWine scheduled to address Ohioans Wednesday regarding state of pandemic
- West Carrollton couple goes viral after social justice Facebook post
- Local party company featured in Netflix series
- President Trump now says he supports DACA, wants to make it law
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg hospitalized for possible infection