DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Starting July 22, Kroger stores will require customers at all locations to wear a mask while shopping.
A statement from the company on social media reads: “With the increase in #COVID19 cases across the country, we are committed to doing our part to help reduce the spread of the virus. Starting July 22, we will require all customers in all locations to wear a mask, joining our associates who continue to wear masks.”
Their announcement follows one from Walmart, who hours earlier said customers will be required to wear masks starting July 20.
- Southwest scaling back on cleanings after flights
- Ohio jobless claims fall again as federal checks end
- In scathing obit, Texas woman blames Trump, ‘selfish’ people for husband’s COVID-19 death
- Live streamed video shows priest in Beirut run for cover after explosions
- 1.2 million seek jobless aid after $600 federal check ends