Kitchen fire in Englewood home causes $10K in damages

Miami Valley News

ENGLEWOOD, Ohio (WDTN) — Crews were sent to a house fire on Crosswind Court in Englewood Thursday afternoon.

Officials said the fire started in the kitchen and smoldered for several hours. Though they were able to put it out quickly, the smoke caused nearly $10,000 in damages.

The family will not have to stay somewhere else in the meantime and no one was hurt as a result of the fire.

WDTN.com will update this story when more information is available.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Latest Video on WDTN.com

Don't Miss

Interactive Radar

More As Seen on 2 NEWS