BEAVERCREEK, Ohio (WDTN) — Tasty treats just got a bit further away – the Kilwins location at The Greene Town Center is permanently closing its doors after eight years.
A note was left by the owners thanked patrons for their dedication to them and their confectionery business.
Though this location is closing, the owners pointed out that Kilwins lives on at its nearest location in Columbus.
- Poll: More than 50 percent of Ohio restaurants could close within 9 months
- Stein Mart files for bankruptcy amid pandemic turmoil
- Kentucky Derby races on with updated public safety measures in place
- OSU cuts class sizes, will test on-campus students weekly to fight COVID-19
- Media mogul Sumner Redstone dies at 97