MIAMI COUNTY, Ohio (WDTN) – A man is facing aggravated menacing charges after a road rage incident on Thanksgiving Day.
The Miami County Sheriff’s Office says a driver stopped in the roadway and then waved a handgun at another motorist.
That suspect was later identified as a 35-year-old Kettering man.
He now faces one charge of aggravated menacing.
- Cincinnati Reds will not require fans to be vaccinated to attend games
- OVI Task Force to hold sobriety checkpoint in Trotwood
- Biden on Afghanistan: ‘Time to end America’s longest war’
- With 100 days to go, Tokyo scrambles to stage pandemic Olympics
- Texas students punished over ‘slave trade’ on Snapchat