DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) — The man connected to an attack on a 17-year-old girl with a mallet plead not guilty by reason of insanity in Montgomery County Common Pleas Court.
Johnny Hansen, 33, will now be examined by the Forensic Psychiatry Center for Western Ohio.
Prosecutors say that on Thursday, Sept. 24, Hansen attacked a 17-year-old girl with a rubber mallet as she was walking a trail. A witness heard the victim screaming and confronted Hansen, who proceeded to walk away.
WDTN.com will update this story when more information is available.
- Young woman with grandfather in ICU from COVID-19 wants community to be safe on Thanksgiving
- COVID-19 patient at Utah hospital plays violin to thank caregivers while intubated
- Former dog owner sleeps at animal shelters, comforting pets waiting for forever homes
- Jeopardy! shares Thanksgiving message from late host Alex Trebek
- Second stimulus check: President-elect Biden’s thoughts on $1,200 payments