KETTERING, Ohio (WDTN) – Kettering Health Network will open additional respiratory care locations on Nov. 2 to help patients suffering from respiratory symptoms associated with COVID-19.
The network said the new respiratory care locations will provide a safe setting for patients to be evaluated for respiratory illnesses and potential testing.
At the facilities, patients will be seen by an advanced practice provider. If the provider decides testing is needed, they may order a nasal swab test. Results would be returned within a 72-hour period.
The following are the locations to open Nov. 2:
- Englewood: 1250 W. National Rd., Suite 450
- Hamilton: 2449 Ross Millville Rd., Suite 150
- Piqua: 200 Kienle Dr.
“These new respiratory care locations will help patients get the right level of care and the treatment they need, whether it’s a cold, flu, or COVID-19,” said Dr. Robert Sawyer, medical director of Primary Care for Kettering Physician Network.
- Dayton businesses hope Small Business Saturday support continues through holiday season
- Last chance to vote in round one of our Christmas movie bracket
- Yellow Springs holiday tradition continues for more than a century thanks to generosity of a former slave
- Coronavirus in Ohio Saturday update: State surpasses 400,000 cases
- Walmart announces Cyber Monday 2020 deals