KETTERING, Ohio (WDTN) – IBM Watson Health named Kettering Health Network one of the 15 Top Health Systems in the country, and ranked four of its hospitals in the 100 Top Hospitals list.
This year’s 15 Top Health Systems study evaluated 332-member health systems and nearly 2,500 hospitals to identify best in the U.S. Each system and hospital was ranked based on clinical outcomes, operational efficiency and patient experience.
This is the fifth time Kettering Health Network has earned this achievement.
The Kettering Medical Center, Sycamore Medical Center and Grandview Medical Center, which includes Southview Medical Center, were ranked in IBM’s 100 Top Hospitals list.
IBM’s annual list recognizes excellence in clinical outcomes, operational efficiency, patient experience and financial health.
- Swim club sees slight increase in membership as more new families join
- Inaugural Wright Dunbar Day celebrates Paul Laurence Dunbar’s birthday and historic district
- UPDATE: Victim identified in fatal Clark County crash
- Coronavirus in Ohio Sunday update: 57,151 cases, 2,911 deaths
- $20 million funding opportunity to strengthen America’s water infrastructure