MIAMISBURG, Ohio (WDTN) — Employees who work at the Kettering Health Network building on Prestige Place in Miamisburg are being asked not to report to work Monday.

A spokesperson for Kettering Health Network says employees should stay home due to a lack of power in the building.

The building was evacuated early Monday morning due to an electrical fire.

It happened around 5 a.m. at the building on Prestige Place, near Miamisburg Centerville Road.

An employee tells 2 NEWS power went out in the building. Employees say alarms went off a few moments later. That’s when employees heard popping noises from the second floor of the building, then smelled smoke.

Everyone in the building got out safely before fire crews arrived.

Several fire trucks responded to the scene to check the building.

Crews found a small electrical fire on one of the floors.

DP&L was called to the scene.

Fire officials have not released any other information.