KETTERING, Ohio (WDTN) – A Kettering gym is honoring those who were lost on September 11, 2001, while raising money for the Kettering Fire Department.
Workout Anytime Kettering is hosting their first 9/11 Stair Challenge this week. People are invited to join in and use the stair climber machines with a goal of reaching 110 flights of stairs – the same number of stories as the Twin Towers.
Those who are interested can stop by their location at 2234 S. Smithville Road or give them a call to schedule a time slot. For those who may not be up for the challenge, donations will also be accepted for the Kettering Fire Department.
- Pet hospice services help manage pain, anxiety and tough decisions in final days
- Variants and vaccines: How worried should we be?
- Husted stops by vaccination site in Westerville, reminds Ohioans to stay the course
- Yellow Springs flower shop to lay garland in honor of lives lost to COVID-19
- Several Ohio schools to return to in-person learning Monday