KETTERING, Ohio (WDTN) – The Kettering annual Holiday at Home festival returns after canceling last year due to COVID-19.
Holiday at Home is an annual celebration held Sunday and Monday of Labor Day weekend and includes a variety of events from a 5k and auto show to crafts and a parade, the Holiday at Home website says. Guests can register for the Holiday at Home 5K run here.
Sept. 5 schedule:
- Arts and crafts: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Concessions: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Children’s Zone: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Auto Show: 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Entertainment: 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Sept. 6 schedule:
- Holiday at Home 5K run and Kids’ Fun Run: 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Labor Day Parade: 9:55 a.m. to 12 p.m.
All activities will take place at the Kettering Government Center and the Fraze Pavilion at 3600 Shroyer Road.