SIDNEY, Ohio (WDTN) — Sidney Police reported Monday morning that an officer observed a vehicle traveling the wrong way, ignoring traffic lights and signs.
Officers would later find out it was operated by a 10-year-old.
An attempt at a traffic stop was made but the juvenile sped off, eventually striking two houses on Turner Drive. Then, the child crashed into several cars on Lynn Street before coming to a stop.
Police said that the vehicle appears to have been stolen from a residence in Sidney. Though no one was injured, charges are allegedly pending because of the pursuit.
WDTN.com will update this story when more information is made available.
- Meteorite crashes down on sleeping Canadian woman’s bed, missing by inches
- ‘Squid Game’ costumes most popular for Halloween in US, but not Ohio
- Piqua CDL academy reacts to truck driver shortages weighing down supply chain
- Troy trucking company working to meet demands of drivers amid shortages
- Exotic pet rescued by Huber Heights Firefighters