DARKE COUNTY, Ohio (WDTN) – The Darke County Sheriff’s Office responded to a car accident on SR 705 at SR 49 on Friday afternoon.
A driver failed to yield the right-of-way at a stop sign and drove into the path of another vehicle. The second driver was traveling with a juvenile passengers when they collided with the first.
The juvenile was treated and released at the scene of the accident by Union City Rescue.
- Ohio launches new online COVID-19 vaccine location tool
- With God’s Grace helping hundreds of people with free grocery store
- Girl Scout cookie season is continuing with safety measures for COVID-19
- Coronavirus in Ohio Saturday update: Nearly 80 additional deaths overnight
- Trooper taken to hospital after cruiser hit while responding to I-75 NB crash