DARKE COUNTY, Ohio (WDTN) – The Darke County Sheriff’s Office responded to a car accident on SR 705 at SR 49 on Friday afternoon.
A driver failed to yield the right-of-way at a stop sign and drove into the path of another vehicle. The second driver was traveling with a juvenile passengers when they collided with the first.
The juvenile was treated and released at the scene of the accident by Union City Rescue.
- Students return to UD campus for first time since March
- COVID-19 outbreak identified at Preble County rehabilitation center
- Man shot, hit by car near Dunbar High School
- DLM associate wins Ohio Best Bagger competition broadcasted on ESPN
- Dayton Sewing Collaborative donating masks to students for back-to-school season