DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Dayton’s First Friday event for July will offer both in-person activities and at-home options.
The event takes place between 5 p.m. and 11 p.m. on July 3.
July’s First Friday will be a re-opening celebration for several shops, restaurants, and other businesses who are welcoming back customers safely with the health of guests and staff as a top priority. At many businesses, shoppers will find stickers reminding everyone to social distance.
The virtual side of First Friday will include a selection of activities, experiences, and opportunities to enjoy from home.
Click here for more details.
- Police: 2 dead, 2 injured after high-speed police pursuit ends in Newport
- Springboro Police need help finding missing teen
- UD students start moving back to campus with added COVID-19 precautions
- Ohio schools can soon begin applying for grants to equip students with internet devices
- Sunny and warmer this weekend as the humidity rises