DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Dayton’s First Friday event for July will offer both in-person activities and at-home options.
The event takes place between 5 p.m. and 11 p.m. on July 3.
July’s First Friday will be a re-opening celebration for several shops, restaurants, and other businesses who are welcoming back customers safely with the health of guests and staff as a top priority. At many businesses, shoppers will find stickers reminding everyone to social distance.
The virtual side of First Friday will include a selection of activities, experiences, and opportunities to enjoy from home.
Click here for more details.
- Actor Felix Silla, known for his role as Cousin Itt on ‘The Addams Family,’ dies at 84
- Invasive ‘jumping worms’ spreading through several US states
- Fauci says he expects Johnson & Johnson vaccinations to resume later this week
- Working remotely? It’s time to rethink what is ‘home’ and what is ‘travel’
- More Texans would support Matthew McConaughey for governor over Greg Abbott, poll shows