DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – A mental evaluation has been ordered for the suspect in the deadly stolen cruiser crash outside the downtown Dayton library.
A judge ordered the evaluation Thursday and a hearing to go over those findings is scheduled for December 12.
According to the Montgomery County Prosecutor’s Office, Walters made a statement in court to investigate “dirty cops.”
He stands accused of stabbing his father then stealing a Riverside Police cruiser before crashing it into multiple vehicles, killing two 6-year-old girls.
- How much money does it take to convince hesitant Americans to get vaccinated?
- Ramp from U.S. 35 West to I-75 South closed due to crash
- States scale back vaccine orders as interest in shots wanes
- Piqua man dies in rollover crash after being ejected from car
- Norwegian Cruise Line threatens to skip Florida ports over governor’s order