HUBER HEIGHTS, Ohio (WDTN) – Miami Valley native John Legend will return to the area with his new tour in September.
The winner of an Emmy, Grammy, Oscar, and Tony Awards (EGOT) will be performing his “Bigger Love 2020” Tour at the Rose Music Center in Huber Heights on Sept. 5. Joining Legend will be The War and Treaty.
Legend’s latest song, “Conversations in the Dark,” reached the top spot on the overall iTunes songs chart when it was released in 2020. The song was featured on NBC’s hit show “This Is Us,” in which Legend also made an appearance. Legend is also a coach on the NBC show “The Voice.”
Tickets go on sale for the concert on February 14 at 10 am on Ticketmaster’s website.
- Rescheduled 5K race held to raise money for families this winter
- Soon-to-open Gem City Market hosts community cleanup event in Dayton
- Kroc Center vaccine clinic targets Hispanic community in effort to increase vaccinations
- One person taken to hospital after car flips on its top in Dayton
- Lawsuit: Virginia police officers threatened man and his career during traffic stop