WRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE (WDTN) – Wright-Patterson Air Force Base will be hosting a hiring event Tuesday.
The Dayton Engineering, Technology, and Security Clearance Career Fair will be from 10 am to 2 pm at the Hope Hotel and Conference Center in Area “A.”
All jobs require U.S. citizenship and a minimum of two years of industry experience on top of a degree. Some jobs also require an active security clearance but that is not required to attend.
- Pres. Trump takes on social media outlets with an executive order
- Gov. DeWine allows local officials to make decisions on county fairs
- Crowds gather in Columbus to protest police brutality
- Ohio reopening some assisted living, intermediate care facilities to outdoor visitation
- Ohio Tax Commissioner denies delay request for Montgomery County property tax reappraisal