DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – The 10th Annual Day of Caring at Jersey Mike’s has been canceled but fundraising efforts for United Rehabilitation Services continue.
The chain said in a release it is still accepting donations through the end of the month. Customers can donate through the Jersey Mike’s mobile app or in-person when picking up orders.
The restaurant has been collecting donations throughout the month for URS at three participating stores:
- 1512 Miamisburg Centerville Road, Dayton
- 3510 Pentagon Blvd., Beavercreek
- 6002 Far Hills Ave., Centerville
The fundraising typically ends with Jersey Mike’s “Day of Caring” when the three stores give 100 percent of the day’s sales to URS.
LATEST STORIES ON CORONAVIRUS
- COVID-19 outbreak identified at Preble County rehabilitation center
- Dayton Sewing Collaborative donating masks to students for back-to-school season
- Coronavirus in Ohio Saturday update: 1,294 new cases, 16 additional deaths
- UD students start moving back to campus with added COVID-19 precautions
- Miami Valley football coaches hopeful for games after OHSAA reveals plan