MONTGOMERY COUNTY, Ohio (WDTN) – An SUV crashed into a house Friday, trapping a person.
The crash happened just after 11:30 am Friday near the intersection of Frytown Road and Germantown Pike in Jefferson Township.
Preliminary investigation suggests that a black SUV was headed south on Germantown Pike when the driver drove off the right side of the road just north of 5089 Germantown Pike, rolling several times before it came to rest.
A 911 caller told dispatchers that after the crash, at least one person was trapped inside the vehicle, which landed on its top.
CareFlight was called to the scene around noon and second medical helicopter was called shortly afterward.
Two adults in serious condition were taken to the hospital.
The crash remains under investigation by the Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office.
- Inmate captured after escaping from Greene Memorial Hospital
- Wrongful death lawsuit filed against man charged with killing 2 teens in Dayton garage
- Downtown Dayton prepares for peaceful protest
- PHOTOS: Protests over George Floyd’s death break out across nation
- Crowds gather again in Columbus to protest police brutality, emergency declared in downtown area