CLARK COUNTY, Ohio (WDTN) – A crash on I-70 eastbound at US-68 caused traffic delays Wednesday afternoon.
I-70 eastbound had one lane open in the area due to a jackknifed semi that hit the barrier wall.
No injuries were reported.
Drivers were asked to avoid the area until the scene could be cleared.
- Community members, officials plead with Ohioans to stay home, reconsider Thanksgiving gatherings
- Melania Trump’s error puts Oregon Christmas tree farm in spotlight
- Sheriff: Florida rapper made music, then killed 2 men in recording studio
- Pennsylvania halts alcohol sales in bars, restaurants night before Thanksgiving
- Miami Valley healthcare leaders ensure hospitals are keeping up with COVID surge