MIAMISBURG, Ohio (WDTN) – A man who ran from a STOP Program on Jan. 2 was arrested in Miamisburg, according to Miamisburg Police.
Chad Branch, 18, was located when he was knocking on a residence in the 100 block of N. 10th Street in the City of Miamisburg. He was arrested on his Nationwide warrant and booked into the Montgomery County Jail.
- Dayton protestors react to officer’s indictment in Breonna Taylor case
- Kentucky governor calls for release of Breonna Taylor evidence
- Driver strikes multiple parked vehicles on South Gettysburg Avenue
- President Trump, GOP AGs accuse social media companies of silencing conservatives
- 9 municipalities, townships in Montgomery County to receive CARES Act funding