PREBLE COUNTY, Ohio (WDTN) – Two semi-trucks were involved in a crash in Preble County where injuries are reported, Ohio State Highway Patrol confirms.
The crash happened shortly after 10:30 am on State Route 725 and Quaker Trace Road in Preble County. One of the trucks, a GFS truck, was driving south on Quaker Trace Road when the driver failed to stop at a stop sign, hitting the other semi.
The driver of the GFS truck was transported to Miami Valley Hospital with non-life threatening injuries. That driver will be cited for failure to stop at a stop sign.
The other driver was transported to a hospital and listed in serious condition.
- Dayton protestors react to officer’s indictment in Breonna Taylor case
- Kentucky governor calls for release of Breonna Taylor evidence
- Driver strikes multiple parked vehicles on South Gettysburg Avenue
- President Trump, GOP AGs accuse social media companies of silencing conservatives
- 9 municipalities, townships in Montgomery County to receive CARES Act funding