DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Injuries have been reported in a crash involving a truck and a trash truck in Dayton Thursday afternoon, according to authorities.
The crash happened at around 1 pm at the intersection of E. Third Street and N. Cherrywood Ave. Authorities say that injuries are reported but it is unknown how many people are injured. A woman was reported to be bleeding from the mouth.
2 NEWS is headed to the scene and will have additional details as they become available.
- PHOTOS: Bobcat burned in California wildfire set for release to wild
- Trump teases 2024 run at White House Christmas party
- Monolith in Utah desert was toppled by group who said ‘leave no trace’, visitor says
- Health care workers go on strike, demand protection against virus
- A first look at Ohio’s initial COVID-19 vaccine distribution plan