DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) — All northbound lanes of I-75 have reopened in downtown Dayton after a semi crash overnight.
The crash happened just after 1 a.m. Thursday just past the N. Main Street exit.
A semi overturned in the crash. No injuries were reported.
Authorities shut down all northbound lanes of I-75, rerouting traffic onto N. Main Street.
The section of interstate was shut down for more than four hours, before reopening just after 5 a.m. Thursday.
The cause of the crash is under investigation.
- Rollover crash on I-75 N near Centerville, Miamisburg has traffic at standstill
- Holes Creek bridge reopens in Washington Township
- Trotwood man sentenced to 8 years in prison for 2019 fatal shooting
- Jupiter, Saturn to form closest ‘great conjunction’ in 800 years
- Dayton International Airport gets updated TSA technology to help with boarding process