SHELBY COUNTY, Ohio (WDTN) – Roughly eight people are injured after a crash on I-75 northbound in Shelby County.
The Shelby County Sheriff’s Office tells 2 NEWS that three cars were involved in the accident, which took place on I-75 northbound at mile marker 101.
The northbound lanes were shut down between SR-119 and SR-274 until emergency crews could clear the scene.
Officials could not immediately say what caused the crash or how badly the victims have been injured.
We are working to learn more about this developing story and will provide updates as they become available.
- Another 35,000 file for unemployment in Ohio, but claims continue to decrease
- Lawmakers to get classified briefing on Russia bounty intel
- US adds 4.8 million jobs as unemployment falls to 11.1%
- Closing bars to stop coronavirus spread is backed by science
- Officers get down and dirty to save deaf and blind dog from sewer