MIAMI TOWNSHIP, Ohio (WDTN) – I-75 northbound was shut down for several hours near Austin Boulevard while emergency crews cleared the scene of a crash Friday afternoon.
The accident involved at least two cars and occurred shortly before 4 pm between SR-73 and Austin Boulevard. Regional dispatch tells 2 NEWS that one vehicle sustained heavy damage and another was stuck in the roadway.
At least one person was taken to Miami Valley Hospital with unknown injuries, officials say.
Drivers were encouraged to avoid the area until the roadway could be cleared.
- Dayton businesses hope Small Business Saturday support continues through holiday season
- Last chance to vote in round one of our Christmas movie bracket
- Yellow Springs holiday tradition continues for more than a century thanks to generosity of a former slave
- Coronavirus in Ohio Saturday update: State surpasses 400,000 cases
- Walmart announces Cyber Monday 2020 deals