RICHMOND, Ind. (WDTN) – A section of I-70 eastbound is not re-open after being shut down for hours Friday night.
Traffic was closed for several miles near US-27 as the Wayne County Sheriff’s Office conducted an investigation into an incident that occurred Friday evening.
The Sheriff’s Office did not comment further on what prompted their investigation, only saying they responded to the area around 6 pm.
2 NEWS will provide updates to this developing story as they become available.
- Preble Shawnee voters to decide on two levies for schools
- Morris Furniture Co., Inc to open new showrooms
- Coronavirus: National and international health procedures
- Dayton Arcade ‘ahead of schedule’ in leasing out business offices
- Police call for backup during incident on Catalpa Drive