RICHMOND, Ind. (WDTN) – A section of I-70 eastbound is not re-open after being shut down for hours Friday night.
Traffic was closed for several miles near US-27 as the Wayne County Sheriff’s Office conducted an investigation into an incident that occurred Friday evening.
The Sheriff’s Office did not comment further on what prompted their investigation, only saying they responded to the area around 6 pm.
2 NEWS will provide updates to this developing story as they become available.Grab the FREE WDTN News App from the Apple Store or Google play. Stay up to date with all the local news, weather and sports as well as live newscasts and events as they happen.
- AG Barr, lawmakers meet on gun control as Trump weighs options
- Ohio GOP fined $100K for improperly funding voter database
- US to send troops to Saudi Arabia, hold off on striking Iran
- Operation Football Tailgate of the Week: Troy at Tippecanoe
- Reps back plan to stop abuse of the waiver system for refineries