CLAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) — The eastbound lanes of I-70 reopened Thursday morning after being closed for several hours.
The freeway was closed after a semi-truck crashed into a piece of construction equipment with workers inside. The crash happened just before 1 a.m. at the South Kimmel Road overpass.
Ohio State Highway Patrol said a semi-truck was going underneath a bridge when the driver clipped a piece of construction equipment with two workers inside. Both were injured but OSHP did not know the extent of their injuries.
The bridge was also damaged in the collision.
2 NEWS is working to learn more about this incident \and will keep you updated when more information is available.
- Oklahoma mom warns of the dangers of open-air carbon monoxide poisoning after her son dies after a day on the lake
- 84-year-old man taking photos of boys outside Missouri grade school charged with child porn
- Cancer medications in short supply as hospitals battle COVID-19 south of the border
- President Trump expected to nominate Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court
- HHS secretary touts Trump’s health care plan while Democrats say there’s nothing in it