BEAVERCREEK, Ohio (WDTN) – A crash on I-675 southbound caused heavy traffic backup Wednesday afternoon.
The area was completely shut down between North Fairfield Road and Grange Hall Road for a short time, but traffic is slowly flowing once again.
Officials could not immediately say how many vehicles were involved or if anyone was injured.
Drivers are encouraged to use caution in the area and expect delays.Grab the FREE WDTN News App from the Apple Store or Google play. Stay up to date with all the local news, weather and sports as well as live newscasts and events as they happen.
- Vaping cases decreasing after school district introduces cessation classes
- House passes bill to lower drug prices
- Ryan Reynolds says he related to Peloton actress’ plight
- ‘They’re the best in the world;’ Dayton officers honored for actions during mass shooting
- Storm Team 2 Forecast 6 PM Thursday 12 Dec 2019