DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – The Humane Society of Greater Dayton is raising money to help 100 animals at their shelter during Giving Tuesday.
Their goal is to raise $26,250.
Even the smallest donations can help:
- $10 can help microchip one animal
- $25 can provide rabies vaccines to 3 animals
- $50 can spay or neuter one animal in the shelter’s care
- $250 can save a dog or cat (includes vaccinations, food and shelter for the duration of their time at the shelter)
- $500 can save a rabbit for the duration of his or her time at the shelter or in their foster program
- $1,000 can save a cat, dog AND a rabbit and provide care, vaccinations, etc. while they patiently wait for a loving, forever family