DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – The Humane Society of Greater Dayton is raising money to help 100 animals at their shelter during Giving Tuesday.
Their goal is to raise $26,250.
Even the smallest donations can help:
- $10 can help microchip one animal
- $25 can provide rabies vaccines to 3 animals
- $50 can spay or neuter one animal in the shelter’s care
- $250 can save a dog or cat (includes vaccinations, food and shelter for the duration of their time at the shelter)
- $500 can save a rabbit for the duration of his or her time at the shelter or in their foster program
- $1,000 can save a cat, dog AND a rabbit and provide care, vaccinations, etc. while they patiently wait for a loving, forever family
Grab the FREE WDTN News App from the Apple Store or Google play. Stay up to date with all the local news, weather and sports as well as live newscasts and events as they happen.
- Kettering teen named Student of the Year by Miami Valley Crime Stoppers
- Flyers fans excited to see UD on the national stage
- Sen. Brown pressures DOT for bus safety changes
- Republicans say there’s ‘no evidence, no facts’ in Trump impeachment
- Mayor Whaley joins task force to oppose minor league contraction