HARRISON TWP., Ohio (WDTN) — Harrison Township fire fighters were sent to a house fire on Oneida Street Thursday afternoon.
Authorities told 2 NEWS that two people and two dogs made it to safety but a the occupants cat died.
The fire started in the kitchen and caused about $30,000 worth of damage. The family is currently being aided by the Red Cross.
WDTN.com will update this story when more information when it is available.
- Man accused of stealing dying woman’s phone outside Anheuser-Busch brewery
- ‘Sign of the times’: Florida man stole backhoe, ran down Biden signs, police say
- Body of missing hip-hop artist found in car trunk after crash in Florida
- ‘This Is Us’ returns tonight
- Woman accused of impersonating prosecutor, attempting to drop her own case