It’s the last official day of summer for 2019 and it will not disappoint with summertime heat and humidity continuing. Breezy, hot and humid throughout the day. A cold front will bring in chances for a few showers and storms overnight as fall arrives at 3:50 AM.
TODAY: Partly sunny, breezy, hot and humid. High 90
TONIGHT: Mostly cloudy, muggy with a chance for a few showers and storms. Low 68
MONDAY: A few showers and storms with best chances in the morning. Breezy and not as warm. High 78
Beautiful weather for the next couple of days with drier air and plenty of sunshine.
- Ohio man admits to impersonating nurse, working with child patients for years without license
- New trailer for ‘The Mandalorian’ Season 2 released
- PHOTOS: Flying squirrel trafficking ring busted by Florida wildlife officials
- Newsfeed Now: Trump campaigns in PA; Changes to Thursday’s presidential debate
- Second stimulus checks: Major hurdles remain as election aid deadline nears