DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Homefull has opened another produce stand at a local hospital, this time at Miami Valley Hospital.
The stand held a grand opening at Miami Valley Hospital Friday with Montgomery County Commissioner Judy Dodge on hand.
Premier Health says it “continues to look for opportunities to combat food insecurity by providing access to healthy food.”
The stand, which will be open in the main lobby each Friday from 11 am to 1:30 pm, will bring fresh fruits and vegetables to the hospitals for employees and visitors.
- Map shows early frigid blast sweeping half the country
- Dayton man accused of murder over $10 indicted by Grand Jury
- Susan B. Anthony’s grave has new plastic shield for protection from ‘I voted’ stickers
- WSU, Air Force partner to research pilot stressors
- Tracking the Tropics: Tropical Storm Zeta strengthens to hurricane status as it moves toward Yucatan Peninsula