DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Police in Dayton are looking for a driver they say hit a pedestrian Thursday night.
The incident happened around 9 pm Thursday. Montgomery County Regional Dispatch told 2 NEWS a man was hit by a car at the intersection of Burkhardt and S. Wright Avenues. The man was taken to the hospital with unknown injuries.
Police are looking for a gray Nissan.
- LIVE: Peaceful protest at Huber Heights shopping center
- Dayton VA Medical Center returns to full patient capacity
- Animal Planet star branches out to Gatlinburg to build 8 treehouses
- PHOTOS: Protesters gather across the Miami Valley
- Coronavirus in Ohio Saturday update: 38,111 cases, 2,370 deaths reported