DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – The Puerto Rican, American, and Caribbean Organization (PACO) is hosting their 19th annual Hispanic Heritage Festival this weekend at RiverScape MetroPark.
The event aims to provide information on housing, education, banking, jobs, interpreters, and family service programs to the Hispanic community.
The festival kicks off at noon Saturday with a parade, followed by dancing, a Latin Karaoke Competition, salsa lessons, and more.
There will also be a Children’s Area open from 11 am until 5 pm featuring therapy dogs, a photo area, and face painting.
For a full schedule of events, click here.Grab the FREE WDTN News App from the Apple Store or Google play. Stay up to date with all the local news, weather and sports as well as live newscasts and events as they happen.
- Pelosi invites Trump to testify as new witnesses prepare
- Pet shop owner says suspects threw stolen guinea pig at him
- Several road work projects begin Monday, could affect travel
- 1 injured after multiple vehicles damaged in Dayton crash
- Youngstown photographer holds women’s empowerment shoot to fight against verbal abuse