DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – The Puerto Rican, American, and Caribbean Organization (PACO) is hosting their 19th annual Hispanic Heritage Festival this weekend at RiverScape MetroPark.
The event aims to provide information on housing, education, banking, jobs, interpreters, and family service programs to the Hispanic community.
The festival kicks off at noon Saturday with a parade, followed by dancing, a Latin Karaoke Competition, salsa lessons, and more.
There will also be a Children’s Area open from 11 am until 5 pm featuring therapy dogs, a photo area, and face painting.
For a full schedule of events, click here.Grab the FREE WDTN News App for iPhone or Android. Stay up to date with all the local news, weather and sports as well as live newscasts and events as they happen.
- Pelosi says Trump trade agreement won’t protect American workers, could raise drug prices
- Bond set for mother of children who overdosed on fentanyl
- Democrats push gun control bill
- Church of Christ Disaster Response Team sending help to the Outer Banks
- Gun violence prevention advocates say White House ignoring concerns