DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) — A morning of heavy rain and severe weather has left several areas flooded around the Miami Valley Friday.
Flood warnings have been issued for Montgomery County until 9:48 AM Saturday and Warren County until 4:24 AM Saturday. Preble, Montgomery, and Greene counties all have several roads flooded.
Montgomery County Regional Dispatch told 2 NEWS one person called 911 and said water was coming into his vehicle on Dayton Farmersville Road and Liberty Ellerton Road Friday morning. Emergency crews rescued that person from his vehicle.
Dorthy Lane Market at Washington Square in Washington Township says it will have to open at 10 a.m. Friday due to flooding.
2 NEWS is at U.S. 35 at James H. McGee, where our photographer witnessed several vehicles attempting to drive through the water-covered road.
We have also confirmed reports that Shawnee Plains Mobile Home Parks in Camden had to be evacuated this morning due to the heavy rainfall.
2 NEWS viewers have been sharing photos and posts with 2 NEWS Friday morning.
Stay tuned to 2 NEWS and download our Storm Team 2 weather app for the latest.
- Rent comes due as issues persist with state unemployment system, despite reinforcements
- When will coronavirus cases peak in Ohio? Models say it could be weeks
- Miami Valley Warmline offers mental health support during pandemic
- Dayton Children’s offers advice for families in quarantine through video series
- VIDEO: Husband sings through nursing home window to his 83-year-old wife