One last dry day before daily chances of showers and storms start the new work week. Becoming hot and humid this afternoon, perfect day for the pool.
TODAY: Partly to mostly sunny, hot and humid. High 88
TONIGHT: Not as cool. Low 68
MONDAY: Breezy, hot and humid with scattered showers and storms. High 90
For the rest of the week, very humid with highs in the 80s and daily chances of showers and storms, mainly in the afternoon.
- President Trump sets date to announce SCOTUS pick as GOP locks in votes needed to confirm nominee
- Maine to use ranked choice voting for presidential election
- House fire on North Barron Street in Eaton
- Centerville City Schools plans to bring students back for second quarter
- Autumn, a season of change and falling temperatures